This fabulous spin on plain on Chicken will keep your Grill working overtime! And as it should – you work your body overtime!!! This Yummy Greek sensation brought to us by our Sparkling Shredded client Kelly!
This marinates in the fridge for up to 8 hours or overnight – plan accordingly xo
- Olive Oil
- 3 cloves of garlic chopped
- 1 T fresh rosemary chopped
- 1 T fresh thyme chopped
- 1 T fresh oregano chopped
- 2 lemons
- 4 pounds of chicken cut into small pieces
- In a glass dish, mix olive oil, garlic, rosemary, thyme, oregano and the juice of two lemons. Place chicken in the mixture, cover, marinate in the refrigerator 8 hours or overnight.
- Pre heat Grill for high heat
- Lightly oil the grill great. Place chicken on the grill and discard the marinade. Cook chickens pieces up 10-13 minutes per side until juices run clear. Smaller pieces will not take as long.
Serve with sliced fresh tomatoes with sprinkles of feta cheese!
xo Shred and Sparkle